Saturday, November 23, 2013

The Grossest Words I Could Find.



This is a fun post. Over the past couple of months I have been compiling a massive list of some of the grossest words I know. These words should just not be allowed. Most of them involve bodily functions, but there are a few that are just awesome. Kylie says its all in the way you say the word...but I don't know. Some of these words are just inherently nasty. If you make it to the end of the list check out the hilarious movie from CollegeHumor. It is a real life application of these words! :D

Moist
Scab
Gooey
Sweat
Infected
Swollen
Smear
Damp
Rank
Putrid
Festering
Mold
Swallow
Throat 
Grime
Crusty
Pus
Pimple
Steamy
Snot
Vomit
 Gassy
Asparagus
Chunky
Soggy
Queasy
Fondle
Drip
Clogged
Squirt
Secrete
Creamy
 
 
  Did you make it through them all okay? The last couple are my favorite! Hopefully you didn't puke. If you have any other horrible words that I didn't list please put them in as a comment. Id love to see what you think of!
 
 
 
 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment