Friday, January 10, 2014

My Exact Thoughts..But Spoken Through Another Man...

So Dan Pearce hits another home run on how I feel. This post he created is brilliant and I couldn't agree more with him. This is an intense topic in Utah at the moment. And I feel that he has done an excellent job on making a rational and logical argument for this intense debate. More importantly for me it hits a cord. I echo his words, and feel that his view on the matter mirrors what I believe. Especially pages 2 and 3. Take not on page three. I honestly do not know how it is any different from what happened in the past. Hopefully his article spreads understanding and not just hate. I think that is what is at the core of what is going on right now.







10 Important Ways Same Sex Marriage Will Change Marriage & Family












P.S. 50000 blog points for Dan Pearce. He is a rock star of the blogging world.














No comments:

Post a Comment