Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Purge Day!


On June 7th, My sister Sarah asked me if there were no rules or laws, which 12 would I break? This is quite the loaded question and I told her I would have to get back to her. This question stems from the new horror movie called The Purge.  In the movie, the crime rate in America has decreased incredibly because every year for 12 hours there are no laws, and no consequences for breaking them. All emergency contact is cancelled and you can do what ever you want. The movie looks intense, and focuses on revenge and murder. However, I think the idea is brilliant. What would we do if we knew we wouldn’t be punished for it? Sarah would speed, and maybe dash and dine…. Haha She is not on my Purge team. She asked for it and here is my list of twelve laws that I would break if there were no consequences.

 

***For arguments sake, anything that is done in Purge is acceptable even after the twelve hours are up. If I steal a car it is mine as long as I manage to keep it through purge. You cannot be held accountable for anything done during Purge. ***

 

1-I’d rob a bank. Completely. Dry it out. I would then deposit it at America First Credit Union and maybe open some CD’s or invest it somewhere.

 

2- I would then rob a pharmacy. Take all the medication and then open my own pharmacy. Also I wouldn’t mind using the Adderall for my trigonometry tests….

 

3- I would get Paden Moss to hack into Weber States grading program and give myself a 4.0. Also a full ride scholarship would be nice.

 

4- I would then get Mr. Moss to hack into the admission department of both Penn State and the U and have them accept me already as a med student.

 

5- I would steal a house. I would find a nice Victorian close to campus and just kick/force the people out and move on in!

 

6- I would go on an incredibly awesome shopping trip and just take what ever I wanted. Clothes, books, video games, cars, and food. Anything and everything I could possibly imagine would be mine!

 

7- Id go to the movies, not pay for my ticket, and then movie hop. And not even care! (this is something I have always wanted to do anyway….)

 

8-I would openly tell people what I thought of them with no regard to my manners and or fear of losing my job….

 

9- I would not pay for my gas.

 

10- I’d hire a prostitute. Just for the fun of it ;)

 

11- I would experiment with some drugs. Like ecstasy. I think I would be a pretty fun kid if I was on ecstasy. Or maybe marijuana. Either way I’d be the life of the party.

12- I would roam the streets naked. No laws telling me I can’t. I came into this world naked; I will party on purge naked!

 

            Obviously with it being purge anyone could kill me with no regrets if I tried to rob someplace. But that’s not the point…haha We talked about this over dinner and discussed what everyone would do. It was a lot of fun. Comment on stuff you would do! It could be quite the fuin topic to discuss with everyone. Would you do something crazy? Or be like Sarah and just dine and dash? Emily would be a nut case. Kylie and I decided from now on June 7th is now national Purge day. A party is in the plans…..


 

p.s. 500 blog points for reading and 2000 if you comment on what you would do on Purge!

 

p.p.s Go check out this blog! It has got to be one of the funniest/coolest blogs I have ever found. Quite profound.  Plus the creator is a local from teh SLC area! Woop Utah power! Love this blog, its hysterical and deep at the same time! He talks about some pretty intense things and makes some incredible points. Probably my favorite blog. Plus Emily and I are famous. We sent in a pic which got featured in one of his articles.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment