Monday, May 13, 2013

The Things You Hear in a Pediatric Office


      



            Many of you know that I work for a small pediatric office. I absolutely love my job. It’s the best. Wanting to be a pediatrician myself this is kind of a dream job. As of late though I have been a tad frustrated. Currently, my job title is a medical receptionist…which is a cooler name for a man secretary (when i answer the phone people still think they have the wrong number...). I consider myself a people person and I don’t really interact with people as much as I do insurances and patient charts. BUT! (there is always a  big butt….) I have started training as a MA!!!! Which means I will actually interact with the kids. Today was my first kind of official day.And it was hysterical. Here is a series of quotes I heard today from those hooligans. Hopefully it makes you laugh. Expect more. They rock.

“Don’t worry! It will start to un-hug you soon!” (Talking about the blood pressure machine)

“Ooow! That is tickling my blood! Make it stop!”

“MY ARM IS OUT OF BLOOD!”

“Ummm…it’s a number O

“-_- Is that your bag of shots….?” (That’s the face the kid made…)

“When you hit my muscles they make a crunchy noise!” ( I have no idea how he knew this…)

“Do you want to draw on my magic paper?”

“You want me to PEE in a cup!? Are you crazy!?!”


Needless to say today at work was a riot. Can’t wait to hear more crazy things these kids will say.
Also this is the best video ever captured. If my nephew can’t make you laugh/smile in this video I am 98% sure you sold your soul to the devil….just sayin…









P.S. I am thinking of re-designing the blog page. Be excited.
P.P.S You get 100 blog points for this one. If you reach 1,000,000,000 blog points you can cash them in for a PRIZE! Woop!

Cutest kid in the world. I am 88% sure he is cuter than any baby ever born. Ever.




1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be half as hilarious as kids are! Haha these made me literally laugh out loud. So, I've read every single one of your blog posts. Do I get points even if I didn't comment on all of them?
    :D

    ReplyDelete