Friday, June 28, 2013

Youtube Fridays


        So i spend a lot of time on Youtube....probably too much. I think it is a wonderful site and gives us the opportunity to share our lives. Cheesy I know. But think how crazy youtube has changed our daily life. The other day me and my sister wasted 2 hours just watching videos.

        I have wanted to do this for awhile, but thought it was dumb. But I am getting over myself and I am starting a Youtube Friday event! Every Friday I will post a video I have found during the week that I enjoy, think is hilarious, is thought provoking, or just cool. If you find one send me the link! Oh the craziness we could discover! Withouth further adieu I present!

 
Youtube Friday #1

In light of this weeks events I think this is an exceptional video. The song is moving and I think we can all learn from it a bit. I love the message.


 
"I might not be the same
But that's not important

No freedom til we're equal
Damn right I support it"
 
Congrats to everyone who got a little bit more of equality this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment